Thursday 15 September 2011

website building

I use to have a pro-ed website (more like a few, they kept getting deleted). It's been about 6 years since I had one and I miss having one. It helped with staying strong. Plus I find it's hard to find any pro-ed sites anymore. Plenty of messages board and blogs though. Not much for messages boards but I do love blogs. Despite my lack of keeping up with my own. But I can't find any place that will host it without paying (you know lack of job and all that). Anybody know of a place I can use until I can start paying? Mentioning of sites does any of you know of pro-ana sites out there?
So he called up a DR's office and the nurse told him not to worry. She herself is pretty certain I'm not pregnant and most likely at this point me being stressed about it is making me extremely late. Plus if I have any other stress going on in my life (Ha! I got plenty of that) it'll make it late. Which I already knew that. But 16 days? But apparently it's normal to miss a cycle for no reason at all. I've never missed one myself, been few days late, but never missed one. So, I guess it's a let's wait it out until the second cycle then worry if it doesn't happen. Maybe I should live in white cause I have bad luck and it'll start then, most likely when I'm in public. Anyways she said if I was that worried about it and wanted to really make sure I can come in and get another test done and get a blood test done too. He gave me the number to call this morning since they would have opening on Monday. But I figure I'll wait. If she's pretty certain I'm not and it's normal to miss a cycle then I'll wait until the second cycle to worry. But finding that out lifted a lot of stress off of me. Now, trying to keep my mother off my back is another. Strangely enough yesterday morning she out of the blue said that if I ever had a abortion she'll disown me. I never mention the thought of being pregnant to her. Nobody even knows about this but for him and I. But she's been asking me if I had my period yet. Next time she ask I'm just going to tell her I did. Lucky enough I don't have to deal with this alone. Sadly most women in my spot would have.

No comments:

Post a Comment